1.You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
I think that would be the last thing I'd be concerned with. I think my first priority would be to figure out if what I was wearing was appropriate.
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias.
What is it?
It depends on what country I end up in. I'd sort of like something that'd blend in. If I were fleeing TO America, I'd go with John White, or whatever the female equivalent of that would be. I'm 0/2 in actually answering the questions! GO ME!
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Um.. can I knock out the entire midwest? 0/3!
4. You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna do?
Pee and brush my teeth. Just because I wake up male doesn't mean I don't have to pee and that my breath doesn't still stink.
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Um. Yeah. You might as well be speaking German.
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
Um. Little toy cars, I think. My grandparents had them and I would spend countless hours lining them up by size/color/level of attractiveness.
7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.
WHO DOES NOT WANT TO DO MEGAN MULLALLY? And um... two other people?
8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I DO NOT DEAL WELL WITH STUFF THAT COULD ALMOST BE TRUE. It's almost three am right now, and that skeeeers me.
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
I don't know. But it was probably in World Geography class. Or driver's training.
11. You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
Cooooold chocolate mousse, 100 Grand bars, french fries, and holy water.
12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
Um. I don't really know what most people do. So um. Seen... a really, really popular movie that I haven't seen!
13. Before you die you want to go to...?
Israel, Egypt, Czech Republic, all the places mentioned in Ballad of the Soldier's Wife, Maine, Rhode Island, Italy.
14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
Perform on Broadway.
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
A dolphin. I do not know how this would work, but.
16. A drug you'll never try?
17. If you were an animal what would you be?
An overly spoiled house cat, like my own.
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
I'm also going to have to go with the guy that turned out to be gay. He was nice and worshiped me. I wouldn't mind that. He'd also encourage cheating. I wouldn't mind that.
19. Whats something most people don't know about you?
I used to want to be a nun.
20. First celebrity crush?
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
A bunsen burner. DO NOT ACT LIKE THEY ARE NOT WEAPONS BECAUSE THEY ARE! THEY SHOOT FIRE WHEN RUBBED THE WRONG WAY!
23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)?
Ew. I don't believe in breakfast foods.
24. Favorite parody movie?
Is The Paint Job a parody movie?
25. Worst way to die?
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
I have not seen many bad injuries. Or really any. Um.
27. The worst injury you've ever had?
Um. The sprain to my finger was the most painful and annoying. I may have been on crutches and the like, but that damn finger sprain was awful.
28. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
The fact that people start celebrating Christmas the day after.
29. Sport you hate the most?
30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
Just visit? I'd like to go to Chicago again sometime soon.
31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
The fool proof way to becoming a successful sitcom actress.
32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
Bebe. But Meryl Streep & Tony Shalhoub have been owning my heart recently.
33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?
"Kill two birds with one stone." Sick bastards who have nothing better to do than throw stones at birds.
34. What makes an awesome party?
35. What's your material obsession?
Clothing and the like. Specifically, pointy-toed shoes. Oops.
36. What's something most would consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
37. Favorite kind of dog?
Papillons; they're the only kind I'd actually ever want to have.
38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)?
Funnel cake, which I just had for the first time this year!!
39. Morning or night person?
If I had my way, I'd sleep from 6am - 12:30pm every day.
40. Worst drunken/drugged up habit?
41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
The only thing I ever purchased on eBay was a Michelle Branch CD. I still don't get how one could ACCIDENTALLY purchase a giant TBJ poster.
42. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?
43. Its Saturday at 3am where are you?
At home. Or a friend's home. Or not.
44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?
Elizabeth, if I don't mind maybe-possibly being abandoned. Emily, if I don't mind... just sitting there.
45.Worst job you've ever had?
The one I currently probably don't have anymore.
46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
I'm short. Very short. Like... I'm Kristin Chenoweth's height. They range from 5'2" - 5'11". So.
47. Favorite cereal?
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
Anne of Green Gables.
49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
Oh, I don't know.
50. What was your best Halloween costume ever?